Help with ordering
As our sign-up process has several steps, we have created a ‘how-to’ guide to ensure that everyone can feel confident in navigating it. If you are having any problems completing our forms, please read the guide below and try again. If you continue to experience problems, however, please contact us.
- Add the MedCert Medical Record Check to your basket by clicking the Green ‘Order now‘ button found about half way down the page.
- You will be taken to the Basket page, where you may apply a coupon code (for example, if you are a CPSA member) if you have one, before continuing by clicking the purple ‘Proceed to checkout‘ button:
- You will be taken to the MedCert Agreement Form, where you will be required to fill in the following details:
- Your date of birth – this should be provided in the following format: dd/mm/yyyy – for example: 10/02/1964
- Your full address – this should include the postcode
- Your legal name – This should be provided as first name and last name, separated by a space – for example: John Smith
Note that it is important that there are no spaces typed after/at the end the name.
- Your email address
With the above complete, please click the ‘Sign Here‘ area at the bottom of the form, to be presented with the signature popup:
Confirm your full name by typing into the field provided at the top of the popup, then draw your signature using your mouse or finger (smartphone/tablet users) and clicking the Blue ‘Insert Signature‘ button. If you prefer, you can type in your signature by clicking on the blue link to the left of ‘draw signature’.
Once you have signed uou will be taken back to the form and will see your signature applied to it.
Finally, click the Blue ‘Agree and Sign‘ button at the bottom-right of the form to be taken to the checkout process.
- At the checkout screen, you will be required to provide billing/payment details, along with some information related to your service request.
Payment is made via Stripe – a secure payment gateway provider. During the ordering process you will receive some related email communications:
- Confirmation of your signing of the MedCert Agreement
- Confirmation of your order from MedCert
- Order status update(s)
Should you have any enquiries or require assistance with ordering, please get in touch via our Contact page.